- Introduction to Printmaking (Thursday evenings in September).
- Advanced Digital Photo: World Views (Saturday mornings in September).
- From Idea to Sketchbook to Painting (Thursday evenings in October).
- Beyond Glass and Clay: Introduction to Mosaics (Friday evenings in October).
- Getting Started with Hypertufa (a lightweight material used to simulate natural stone) (Saturday, Oct. 18).
Finally, the next two-hour Art Jolt program focuses on the Beat Generation. Learn about the poetry, art and film of this period ($30, Sept. 13).