Topics include fitness, home and garden, photography, language, art, personal enrichment and more. Here are a few of the new offerings for fall:
Nutritional Wisdom and Fitness: A double-hitter that includes lectures on whole foods and group exercise activities.
Life Mapping for a Happier Future: This seems to involve creating a poster collage of your hopes and dreams. To each his own.
Creating Your Sustainable Home: How to incorporate eco-friendly materials and activities into your home and lifestyle.
The First 100 Years of Theatre in Indianapolis: A historical overview.In addition to the new classes, many old favorites are back. Here are a few oldies but goodies you might want to consider.
- Sterling Silver Jewelry I and II.
- Beyond Glass and Clay: Introduction to Mosaics.
- Beginning Calligraphy.
- Introduction to Drawing.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Ballet and Tummy Toning for Beginners.
- Latin Dancing.
- Interior design: Introduction to Decorating; Concepts and Techniques in Interior Decorating; Mantle and Bookcase Decorating; Global Interiors; The Finishing Touch.
- Floral design (beginning, intermediate and wedding flowers).
- Awaken Your Intuition.
- The Fundamentals of Investing.
- Immersion Spanish Institute (Levels 1 and 2).
Post a Comment