Here's a quick look at the lectures the IMA has announced so far for its fall calendar.
- Thursday, Aug. 28: Deciphering Egyptian Art.
- Friday, Sept. 19: Image as Art/Image as History (with photographer Bill Foley).
- Thursday, Oct. 2: Halston -- Making Fashion.
- Sunday, Oct. 19: The Silent Theater of Edward Hopper.
- Saturday, Oct. 25: Return to Dragon Mountain with Jonathan Spence (a look at life and art in the Ming dynasty).
- Thursday, Oct. 30: After Memphis? Design in Europe Since 1990.
Post a Comment