- A Navajo rug trunk show.
- Demonstrations of Navajo weaving, drum-making, sheep shearing and silver-smithing.
- A cooking demonstration (Navajo fry bread).
- Lectures on weaving and Navajo code talkers.
- A tour of Navajo objects in the galleries.
- Hands-on activities and several film showings.
Sounds like fun! I tried authentic fry bread on a trip out west last year, and it should be worth the visit to the museum on its own.
I never thought I'd read "trunk show" and Eiteljorg in the same sentence. Who knew?!
Post a Comment