- Clark's Appliance is offering a Culinary Foundations class on soups and stews. In the two-hour class, you'll make a basic stock from scratch, then transition to French onion soup, New England clam chowder, and beef and Guinness stew.
- As always, Kiss Z Cook has a huge variety of classes on offer, from "Updated Traditions" to "Holiday Brunch" to "Party Planning for the New Year." For a fun family activity, try the bake-and-take cookie class Dec. 12; for a decidedly non-family activity, try the "Girls' Night Out - Holiday Style" class Dec. 9.
- Oddly, the only December class at the Chef's Academy is knife skills. Doesn't that seem kind of Grinchy? Well, maybe you'll be able to make cocktail-party canapes more quickly.
- At Chef JJ's in Broad Ripple, classes include holiday appetizers and side dishes, soups, ribs, and special holiday proteins.
- To The Last Drop is offering classes on soups, dips and (oddly) sushi. I have an unfortunate history with this venue, as many of you know, so enroll at your own risk.
Post a Comment